Role and Responsibilities
As a Consultant for Conveyance Solutions, you are responsible for providing consulting support to our clients who are distributors using Prophet 21 as their ERP. Working directly with other Conveyance Solutions team members and clients, you have the responsibility to accurately understand the clients’ business needs and provide a solution that will range from simple to complex. Tasks include:
- Accurately scoping problem to understand business challenges and offering effective solutions that may include one or more of the following: user training, system changes, business process improvements, existing application functionality and technical SQL or C# solutions
- Training users in Prophet 21
- Providing technical support and issue resolution for clients using Prophet 21
- Assisting project teams with Prophet 21 implementation
- Epicor Prophet 21 “super-user” or administrator experience (ideally 3-4 years)
- Distribution environment experience OR P21 consulting experience
- Intermediate SQL ability required
- Intermediate C# ability desired
- API experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, finance, or other related field is PREFERRED
- Outstanding virtual and in-person verbal and written communication skills
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for employee.
- 401(k) retirement plan with annual employer contribution.
- $50,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Cell phone and Internet reimbursement
- 4-day work week with flexible hours
- 95 – 100% remote.
Complete the form below to apply.